SLIM SHORTIES - Black
Finally! Summer shorts that are a slim leg stretchy dress pant with a svelte waistline and comfortable but close fit. In a new type of fabric that bounces, your pants won't sag. And you'll be rocking these little cuties all day and night.
"Love love LOVE these pants, They fit like leggings but look far smarter, great for work and pretty much everything else as well. Lightweight but somehow seem to hold everything in neatly... Thanks!" ~ Customer testimonial by Michelle C.
- NEW FABRIC: Very stretchy fabric that bounces back and holds its colour!
- NEW COLOURS: Also in Darkest Blue, and Sage Smoke
- Another awesome investment that will last.
- Side pockets and hidden side zip
Want something different? EMAIL BELFIN for custom orders.
BelFin’s famous pants patterns have over a decade of experience, feedback and refinement behind them. The Slim Shorties sport a firm fitting waistband that gives a smooth silhouette to your figure whilst being super comfortable. Pockets and the stretch to the fabric acknowledge the practical, active sensibility of the BelFin woman. Indeed, due to the design, these pants can go from the yoga class, out to lunch, to a wedding, to the office, or to an elegant dinner.
Orders take up to 7 working days.
And as 100s of customers have told us, these are your daily threads that last for years. Read the testimonials!
Content: Black Stretch Rayon (made from natural cellulose) & Elastane
Sizes 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
Other Sizes available by custom order.
* Really flattering to most figures
* Contemporary pedal pushers for the modern woman.
* Fully lined stretch yoke (waistband) to comfortably flatten and streamline the curves - they hold you in AND are really comfy
* Top quality (YKK brand) invisible zip st side
* Made from a sturdy light/mid-weight stretch suiting
* 4cm hem so they are easy to adjust for different heights.
* Fitted around the waist and bottom and upper thighs to accentuate shape and drops straight from the mid thigh for a great line
* Two good size pockets placed so not to create bulk.
* Quality stretch suiting fabric used to create both a firm fit, plenty of structure (for good lines) and day-long comfort
* Dozens of Hours of forethought (over many years) as to which seams and stitches to use for best finish in and out, and for most durability.